Do you wonder how effective your website is and if it’s doing what you want it to do?
Would you love to have a comprehensive report of how your website is, or isn’t, working from a potential client’s perspective?
Then a website report will help.
When we create something new, in this case a website, we tend to ask our nearest and dearest or some of our loyal customers what they think. This is all very nice, but remember that they want us to do well and feel good, so their answers will, in most cases, not give you the honest feedback that you really need and want.
This is where I come in. You send me over some information about your business, including the address for the website you’d like me to review and I will go through it in detail and supply you with a PDF report with full details and recommendations.
- What’s working well now
- What needs improvement
- What changes you could make to achieve your goals for the site
- and a host of other observations, tips and recommendations.
This is not for you if:
- You like your ego to be stroked
- You like to be told that your website is wonderful… even if it’s not
- You’re not really interested in what your client’s might think
- You’re not prepared to make any changes once you get the feedback
This is perfect for you if:
- You want to make sure that your website is working effectively for you to generate new business (and ultimately more money!)
- You want honest feedback that can help you make effective changes
- Your customers matter and you want to make sure they have the best experience possible when they visit your website
- You’re not sure what might be missing and want some support to get it right
How much does it cost?
The Website Report is £100 (incl VAT) and this includes the full website review and the detailed PDF report that will be emailed to you upon completion.
(once you have completed payment you will be taken to a short form where you can tell me a little more about your website and what you want to gain from this report. Upon receipt I will get in touch with you to confirm dates and talk through any questions that may come up).