- Are you feeling overwhelmed with social media?
- Do you feel like it just takes up so much time?
- Are you at a loss of what to post when?
- Do you feel under pressure to post and it’s taking the joy out of it?
- Would you love to be able to sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that you can just manage your social networks because you’ve got posts going out daily for the rest of the month without having to lift a finger?
If you’ve answered YES to even one of the above then you will LOVE this workshop.
What’s the plan?
- When: Tuesday 23rd June
- Time: 10am-12.30pm
- Where: Zoom – from the comfort of your home
- Price: £30
- You’ll get your own PDF workbook which has everything you need to map out your social media strategy during the session.
The workshop will be a mixture of me sharing information and hands-on time for you to work on your own social media plan.
- We’ll touch on the different social networks and how to choose which is right for you and your clients.
- We’ll explore who you need to be focusing your efforts on when it comes to writing copy and what to post when.
- We’ll work on creating a full year social media plan
- You’ll have the foundations to build on this going forward
- We’ll discuss tools you can use to make the process easier and more.
Who’s it aimed at?
This workshop will be perfect for you if you are already dabbling with social media but don’t really understand what to do for the best results or where you should be focusing your energies.
If you’re wanting to up your game and really make the most of your social networks and see a better return on your posting you’ll want to be here.
If you’re totally new and not using social media at all for your business, you have no clue about any of the networks and you have no real focus for where you want your business to go or who you want to work with then you’ll definitely gain a lot from it but you may find some of the work challenging to do and may feel a little out of your depth.
The workshop is designed to take you step-by-step through the process of creating a social media plan that will help you manage your social efforts in the most time effective and enjoyable way possible. Leaving you the energy and space to do be able to do the fun bit; having conversations.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
I’ve had a few people, who class themselves as total social media newbies, asking about the workshop, wondering if it would be suitable for them as they are so ‘clueless’ about even getting started with some of the social networks.
My answer is YES!
You’ll be pleased to hear that the workshop will be done using PEN AND PAPER, though of course the more tech happy attendees are 100% welcome to use your computers to take notes.
You see, though we will be talking through the types of networks out there that you should be considering, the actual bones of the workshop is about PLANNING and STRATEGY – or in plain English:
Getting down on paper a structured plan for getting more interaction (ie likes, comments and shares) on your social network accounts and growing your network (ie follower numbers) in a positive, easy, stress-free and enjoyable way – it should after all be a fun and productive activity!
It’s very much an interactive workshop:
+ You will be able to chat with to the other attendees and brainstorming.
+ You will have the opportunity to share your ideas and get constructive feedback.
+ You will have me on hand throughout the workshop to explain how it all works and to answer your questions.
+ If you choose the Productivity Tribe option, you’ll also have the ability to continue the conversation in the group afterwards and take advantage of the zom calls to get any other help you want.
The workshop is designed to get you feeling more comfortable when it comes to your OWN social media and be able to walk away ready to put your plan into action however suits you. Whether it’s posting yourself, outsourcing to others or bulk scheduling and more seriously managing your accounts, you’ll know what you want to be saying, how you want to be saying it and who you’ll be attracting and the whole thing will make sense at last!
My aim is to give you clarity and to help you feel that you are in control and understand what you’re doing and why.
What other attendees have said?
- “A great whiz through on what to plan and how to plan made easy and delivered with an enthusiasm which really inspires you to get going. Thank you so much.”
- “Sophie has a great way of engaging with people and putting across her experience in a practical, relevant and humorous way.”
- “Fantastic. It is amazing how much information can be put into a morning. I feel confident, with an action plan for the future.”
- “Sophie was fantastic today. It has really helped me to understand more about social media and I can’t wait to put my plan into action!”
- “Do yourself and your business a favour and take a few hours out to plan your social content at this workshop.”
- “Even though I use social media a lot, I still picked up tips and it reminded me of things I should be doing but had forgotten to do! Sophie is a great presenter, very relaxed and natural and keeps it interesting.”
- “Sophie takes the mystique and fear out of a social media campaign and gives you the tools to make a great impact!”
- “Great event. Well worth the time taken out. See me on FB!”
How do I join?
You have two options for this workshop:
One-off payment to join the workshop on the 23rd June.
To jump in with option 1, simply book your place here: https://kd226.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Social-Media-Plan-Workshop-June-2020
Join the Productivity Tribe and get access to a month of membership, including the workshop. There are no tie ins, so if you decide one month is all you want then that’s OK too. With this option, alongside all the other great Tribe benefits, you also get access to the previous two workshop recordings; Ideal Client Marketing and Client Path – both incredibly important things to know when it comes to effective marketing.
To jump into the Productivity Tribe with option 2, join here: https://www.sophiejewry.com/tribe and you’ll get all the workshop information inside the Facebook group and in your email.
Whichever option you choose, I look forward to seeing you on the 23rd June.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent the product and it’s potential. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money.